Enrollment will be 100% virtual this year.
To help ensure our students, families, and staff are safe, the enrollment process is 100% online, and virtual support will be available from O'Keeffe on Thursday, August 20th. The online enrollment application has been redesigned to allow new and existing families to complete the online enrollment application virtually and 100% paperless. MMSD online enrollment is mobile-friendly and can be completed on any device.
O'Keeffe Staff will be available to virtually support students and families with the enrollment process on:
- Thursday, August 20th, 10:00am-1:00pm: for students new to the district
- Thursday, August 20th, 2:00pm-6:00pm: for returning students
During these times, please call 608-442-2985 for support. Staff will set up a Zoom meeting if necessary.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- To get started, please visit the enrollment site for continuing students.
- Families completing the application for students continuing within the MMSD will complete the enrollment process fully online and will not be asked to verify any enrollment documentation unless they have an address change.
- Families with an address change in the last year will be asked to send verification of their new address (either lease, recent utility bill, or mortgage) to email@example.com. For moves after June 10, students can stay at the school they attended during the 2019-20 school year, if they choose. Note: families who move after the last day of the school year 2019-20 cannot use the utility bill as proof of address since it does not have the date of move.
- To get started, please visit the enrollment site for new students.
- Complete online enrollment at mmsd.org/enroll. You must complete this process online. If you do not have access to a computer or internet access, contact the Enrollment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org / 608-663-4957, or contact O'Keeffe to schedule an appointment.
- Contact us to schedule an appointment in order to verify your student's enrollment verification. Use the enrollment checklist as a guide to help you prepare the enrollment documents you need for your student's enrollment. Our contact information:
Website Feedback Form: https://okeeffe.madison.k12.wi.us/feedback
Email Principal Tony Dugas
Call and leave a voicemail, and it will be returned shortly: 608-204-6820