GIVE TO O'KEEFFE (GENERAL FUND)
No Buy, Easy-As-Pie Donation Use this form to make an easy calorie-free donation to O'Keeffe.
Print it off and mail it with your donation to the O'Keeffe office. We appreciate all of your continuing support.
SUPPORT TOP CHEF
Donate to our cafeteria beautification project!
Click here for GEORGIA O’KEEFFE PARENT TEACHER GROUP, INC. BYLAWS
Ways to follow what is happening with PTG:
- Follow the O'Keeffe PTG on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our email list, send an email to <email@example.com>
- Attend a meeting - PTG meets the SECOND Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Multipurpose Room, for about one hour.
O’Keeffe PTG ~ Stay Connected!
To support the O’Keeffe Middle School community by volunteering your time and expertise, please complete this form http://tinyurl.com/OKvolunteer
- PTG's focus is to strengthen school-wide community building through events that will be held at a variety of locations within the O'Keeffe boundaries. We also are collaborating with Tony Dugas, Principal, in bridging a path for all families to engage their time and talents at O'Keeffe.
- The PTG holds brief monthly meetings, which include a principal's report, updates on fundraising, event planning, and volunteer needs. Sometimes, we allocate time for discussion of topics of interest and/or concern to the community.
- PTG raises funds to support a budget of $6,000-$10,000 which, in turn, supports O'Keeffe students and staff. In the past we have purchased FOSS science kits and books for classrooms; paid for band instrument repairs; and funded 8th grade promotion activities, sponsored teacher appreciation lunches.
- PTG coordinates volunteers to assist at picnics, dances, ice cream socials, and other special events. PTG volunteers also work in classrooms and offices.
- PTG is responsible for the O'Keeffe List (and email list) and the O'Keeffe PTG Facebook Page.
- PTG is coordinating general documentation and volunteer sign ups onto Google Docs templates
- PTG is coordinating translating PTG related documents into Spanish.
PTG Officers & Board 2017-2018
President: Anne McKenna firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Kendra Gassner email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator: Kendra Gassner firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Listserv Coordinator: Brian Lavendel email@example.com
Newsletter: Anne McKenna firstname.lastname@example.org
School Directory: Beth Rosen email@example.com
Box Tops Coordinator: Shelia Lenius Sheila64@chorus.net
Jamie Domini firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Dugas email@example.com