GIVE TO O'KEEFFE (GENERAL FUND)
Direct Donation: Print out this form to make a donation with cash or check.
We appreciate all of your continuing support!
Click here for GEORGIA O’KEEFFE PARENT TEACHER GROUP, INC. BYLAWS
Ways to follow what is happening with PTG:
- Follow the O'Keeffe PTG on Facebook.
- Subscribe to our email list, send an email to <email@example.com>
- Attend a meeting - PTG meets the SECOND Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Multipurpose Room, for about one hour.
O’Keeffe PTG ~ Stay Connected!
To support the O’Keeffe Middle School community by volunteering your time and expertise, please complete this form http://tinyurl.com/OKvolunteer
- PTG's focus is to strengthen school-wide community building through events that will be held at a variety of locations within the O'Keeffe boundaries. We also are collaborating with Tony Dugas, Principal, in bridging a path for all families to engage their time and talents at O'Keeffe.
- The PTG holds brief monthly meetings, which include a principal's report, updates on fundraising, event planning, and volunteer needs. Sometimes, we allocate time for discussion of topics of interest and/or concern to the community.
- PTG raises funds to support a budget of $6,000-$10,000 which, in turn, supports O'Keeffe students and staff. In the past we have purchased FOSS science kits and books for classrooms; paid for band instrument repairs; and funded 8th grade promotion activities, sponsored teacher appreciation lunches.
- PTG coordinates volunteers to assist at picnics, dances, ice cream socials, and other special events. PTG volunteers also work in classrooms and offices.
- PTG is responsible for the O'Keeffe List (and email list) and the O'Keeffe PTG Facebook Page.
- PTG is coordinating general documentation and volunteer sign ups onto Google Docs templates
- PTG is coordinating translating PTG related documents into Spanish.
PTG Officers & Board 2018-19
Co-presidents: Maria Banchik and Stephanie Steigerwaldt
Vice President: Lynn Lee
Co-Secretaries: Nina Lebwohl and Jo Ann Kraus
Treasurer: Kendra Gassner
Box Tops Coordinator: Shelia Lenius