Volunteer Tracker Registration (Login here)
When you become a volunteer, your work takes on special significance -- though you are not part of the staff, you do share the same responsibilities of keeping students safe. School volunteers may be parents or community members. Volunteers can be utilized in a variety of situations in schools, ranging from one time only events to monthly, weekly or daily commitments. They may provide tutorial help, monitor lunchrooms, assist in the libraries, lunchrooms or playgrounds.
Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) and Madison School Community Recreation (MSCR) are using an automated volunteer management program called Volunteer Tracker where you will be able to select schools where you wish to serve and identify activities that you would like to participate in when volunteering. Also, using the Log My Time feature in Volunteer Tracker, you will be amazed at the number of hours that you contribute to schools. Register today in the MMSD/MSCR Volunteer Tracker program!
MMSD/MSCR’s goals for utilizing Volunteer Tracker
- Support school’s work in keeping students safe by providing an up to date list of volunteers and their background status
- Provide guidance on when a background check is needed based on the work a volunteer will be doing
- Provide clear, transparent communication between the schools, HR and the volunteers
- Save time in processing and managing volunteers
- No more paperwork - Online Registration and background check
- Levels determined on Volunteer Tracker
- Volunteers are automatically sent emails to re-register when their background check is due.
- Volunteer registers ONCE; can select multiple sites/schools.
To get started:
- Visit: https://appgarden6.app-garden.com/VolTrackWI3269.nsf
- Read the general information on volunteering and click the link for the Volunteer Tracker Application.
- Click on the green, “New to the App-Garden? Click Here to Register” link. Enter your email address, create a password and Register. An activation email will be sent to your email address to validate your account.
- Finish your application. You will receive an email shortly once approved.
If you have questions, please contact us. Thank you for playing an important part of our school community!